We have achieved Carbon Neutral status for 2021 and we continue to reduce our carbon footprint in every way we possibly can.
We encourage our entire team to ‘Think Sustainability’
in everything they do. We urge them to review and question their activity, examining every aspect, asking themselves the following:
- Does this document need printing?
- Do I really need this item of stationery?
- How sustainable is the supplier I’m buying from?
- Am I buying from overseas when I could reduce transport by using a local supplier?
We address this at every level by conducting full departmental audits for each purchase, service and activity. We challenge everyone to follow the path of sustainability and always choose the eco-friendly option.
Our Marketing Team fully embrace the challenge and have implemented the following policy:
- Literature will always be available in an electronic format
- Printed literature will use sustainable materials e.g., FSC Accredited or equivalent
- One single exhibition stand which is completely reusable
- Business gifts and give-away items will be eco-friendly
- Promotional items to be eco-based
- Marketing campaigns to be digital with limited traditional methods e.g. Mailshots
- Actively switching customers to electronic paperless services
- Online ordering and management including our marketing leading EyeTicket solution
Our Heads of Internal Operations look closely at their areas of responsibility. They are in the process of switching all company vehicles to EV models, they continually review our utility suppliers, check our buildings are suitably insulated to reduce power usage and ensure our waste is recycled or disposed of correctly.
All this and more is continually actioned and reviewed on a regular basis to ensure we can reduce our carbon footprint yet more and maintain our Carbon Neutral status for 2022.