Terms And Conditions
The term ‘Parmelee Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or "MCR Safety" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Parmelee Limited, Middlemore Lane West, Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8BG. Our company registration number is FM27312.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MCR Safety’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Raising on-line prescription orders
Any prescription order processed using the online service must only be submitted if the prescription meets the following requirements:-
The prescription was provided and signed by a registered optician
The Prescription is dated less than two years from the date of any order being processed using the online service,
The person identified on the prescription is not registered blind or partially sighted.
The person identified on the prescription is aged 18 years or over.
Any order processed electronically is sent directly into manufacture and you are liable for all costs of the order once submitted, Any change in prescription information or incorrect prescription data once submitted should be immediately notified to us, you will remain liable for all costs of manufacture up to the point where the prescription job is halted.
Your statutory rights are not affected,
Ophthalmic Service Provision
Parmelee Limited may be requested to advise the authorising company on the process of obtaining the ophthalmic service provision. In this role Parmelee Limited will be considered as acting as an agent
The company that is authorising their employee to have a pair of Prescription Safety Specatcles manufactured by Parmelee Limited.
General Optical Council
Opthalmic Service Provider
The persons involved in the provison of sight test and dispensing services.
- Parmelee Limited unless agreed in writing does not supply or actively manage the sight test provision service. The choice of registered ophthalmic optician remains at the discretion of the authorising company and it remains the authorising companies responsibility to ensure that the Ophthalmic Service Provider is registered with the General optical council and has the required insurances in place.
- Parmelee Limited provides a list of registered ophthalmic opticians combined with their associated fees and location. This data is provided for comparison purposes only, the verification for professional insurance cover, GOC registration and indemnities remain the responsibility of the authorising company.
- Parmelee may agree as part of its customers support programme to pay the opticians professional fees on behalf of the authorising customer or associated distributor, unless agreed in writing Parmelee Limited will not become liable for areas identified in section 2 above.
- If the provision of Ophthalmic services is arranged by and co-ordinated by Parmelee Limited then Parmelee Limited will conduct the required checks to satisfy itself that the correct level of service provision is being supplied. We will write to the authorising company to advise if Parmelee is explicitly handling the ophthalmic service provision. If Parmelee Limited is acting as an agent for the authorising company then Parmelee Limited will not become liable for areas identified in section 2 above.
- Parmelee Limited uses it’s own employees for all or part of the Ophthalmic service provision including the dispensing service then the appropriate checks and insurances will be put in place by Parmelee Limited.
- If Parmelee Limited or representative has good reason to believe that any products it supplies are being manufactured to prescriptions that have not been supplied by a GOC Registered Ophthalmic Practitioner then after consultation with the authorising company the product will not be supplied for dispensing and no payments for fees will be made.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Parmelee Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Parmelee Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable.
Parmelee Ltd are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We full understand and respect the importance of privacy on the Worldwide Web. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is a necessary part of providing a service to you - e.g. Arranging for a product to be delivered to you.
What information do we collect?
1. Company Details
2. Email Address
Information we do NOT collect
Parmelee Ltd does NOT collect any sensitive Credit/ Debit Card information. All website transations are made through PayPal on our behalf. For more information regarding PayPal and its services, please visit www.paypal.com.
Third party websites
The Parmelee Ltd website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer and is stored on your hard drive by a website.
We only use one cookies that we believe enhance the user experience. We utilise Google Analytics which uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains.
If you fail to accept the cookies certain functions of the web-site such as 'Live Help' will not function.
Customer Satisfaction Survey
We want to improve our customer satisfaction and offer a better service. That is
why we need your opinion about your experience with us.
In addition to your opinion, we will also collect some personal information about
you such as your name and contact information to be able to contact you for a
follow up if needed. We never store sensive information about you as this is not
needed for research puroposes.
We securely store this data for a one year period, when the research period is
We respect your trust and protect your privacy, and therefore will never sell or
share this data with any third parties.
By filling our any questionnaire surveys you agree that we will process your data
in line with our privacy and GDPR policies.
If you have any other questions or change your mind, please contact us on +44 (0)
1922 457421 or email us at email@example.com